Contact Us: 01473 216950     Email: info@gatehouseinsurance.comPrivacy Policy


Having Buildings Insurance is a condition of any mortgage lender.
Building Insurance is designed to protect the structure of the property but not your possessions inside.
To cover these you need Contents Cover.
Buildings and Contents Insurance does vary and as you would expect cheapest is not always best.


Different insurance companies will offer different amount of cover and you will need to consider if you require additional benefits, such as:

 Accidential Damage

 Legal Expenses Cover

 Home Emergency Cover

 Personal Possessions outside your home


We can discuss all these options with you and help you decide whats best for you and your budget from our panel of preferred insurance companies.


Why chose Gatehouse Insurance to help you?

 We carefully explain your options

 We help with the paperwork

 We provide your solicitor with all the insurance details to satisfy your mortgage lender when purchasing a new property

 Broker fee free insurance advice


Need Help? Call Us at:
01473 216950

For expert advice about Life Insurance,
Building and Contents, contact us today.

Get in Touch

3 Sorrel Horse Mews
Grimwade Street


01473 216950

This website is intended for people over 18 years of age who are resident in the UK only. The website and the information contained therein should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to conduct business in any jurisdiction other than the UK. These pages provide generic information about various aspects of financial services advice that we provide. We hope they are helpful to you but they do not on their own add up to recommendations and we cannot take responsibility for anything you do in reliance on them without further discussion with us. Please do not make a decision based upon the information contained within these pages alone. Contact us for further advice to enable you to make an informed decision based upon your individual circumstances.

Gatehouse Insurance is a trading name of Andrew Sale. Andrew Sale is an appointed representative of First Complete Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 435779) for mortgage and non-investment insurance advice.

The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of Buy to Let.